IBERLEF 2023 Task - FinancES. Financial Targeted Sentiment Analysis in Spanish Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Error in submission (Missing parentheses in call to 'print')

Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print("%s doesn't exist" % submit_dir)?

This the error that it does not let me submit my predictions.

Please help me.

Thank you

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpH5eEJC/run/program/evaluate.py", line 13
print "%s doesn't exist" % submit_dir
^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print("%s doesn't exist" % submit_dir)?

Posted by: SofiaMBorrelM @ April 17, 2023, 1:28 a.m.

Dear Sofia. We are going to check the error. I will contact you as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Posted by: JoseAGD @ April 17, 2023, 6:42 a.m.

Dear Sophia. Today we have released the datasets for the Phase 2 of the competition (the previous phase was for practising). If you have submitted your results.csv according to the Phase 1 files to the Phase 2, I think the problem could be there here. Anyway, we are going to send an email with the updates of the task soon. Besides, we also have prepared a Google Colab (you will see in the email) as an example of how to prepare the submission file for subtasks 1 and 2.

Kind regards

Posted by: JoseAGD @ April 17, 2023, 10:23 a.m.

Thank you y change the test set, and It works. But I have another problem when I finally submit my results it appears like submitted file size = 0. Is this Ok?

Posted by: SofiaMBorrelM @ April 18, 2023, 2:30 a.m.

I have checked your last submissions but they appear as failed. I think the problem is that you have not included the results for the first two labels (subtask 1). I will update the scoring program as soon as possible in order to take this into account. Meanwhile, you could test to fill the column for the target with a random string and its sentiment with a random sentiment. Anyway, I encourage you to participate also in the first subtask. There is a Google Colab example of how you can extract the targets as a baseline.

Kind regards

Posted by: JoseAGD @ April 18, 2023, 7:31 a.m.

Hello,
I have sent the delivery file several times as requested, and I get the following errors.

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
WARNING: Running pip as the 'root' user can result in broken permissions and conflicting behaviour with the system package manager. It is recommended to use a virtual environment instead: https://pip.pypa.io/warnings/venv
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpUjpPRq/run/program/evaluate.py", line 72, in <module>
submission_answer = pd.read_csv (submission_answer_file)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/util/_decorators.py", line 311, in wrapper
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 680, in read_csv
return _read(filepath_or_buffer, kwds)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 575, in _read
parser = TextFileReader(filepath_or_buffer, **kwds)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 933, in __init__
self._engine = self._make_engine(f, self.engine)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 1217, in _make_engine
self.handles = get_handle( # type: ignore[call-overload]
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/io/common.py", line 789, in get_handle
handle = open(
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/codalab/tmpUjpPRq/run/input/res/results.csv'

¡Help me please!

Posted by: eapuerta @ May 9, 2023, 6:57 p.m.

Hi. I think the problem is that your file should be named "results.csv" (and be inside a results.zip). Please, check it this way

Kind regards

Posted by: JoseAGD @ May 9, 2023, 7:32 p.m.
Post in this thread