Woodscape Fisheye Motion Segmentation Challenge | CVPR 2023 OmniCV Workshop Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Download speed is very slow

Hello ,
I am facing slow download speed . I checked my internet connection also. I googled for the problem I am facing and the possible reason is because the data is hosted on US server and I am from India. So this might be the issue for the slow speed . Can anyone help me here?

Posted by: smitten @ May 13, 2023, 4:58 a.m.

Hi Smitten,

Are you referring to the Woodscape real data or Parallel Domain's synthetic data - or both?

Thanks,
Omar

Posted by: OmarMaher @ May 15, 2023, 8:36 p.m.

No , I am only facing problem in Parallel data and not in the gdrive . There was this another competition in which they had same dataset in 3 different server located in US , EU , AS . And they explicitly mentioned to download the data from the nearest server . so that is my intuition behind the slow download speed.
Thank you for reaching me

Posted by: smitten @ May 16, 2023, 3:51 a.m.

Hi Smitten,

Apologies for the delay and the download issue. We have updated the Parallel Domain data download page now to allow for selecting a region which is closest to your location which should improve your download speed. Let us know if there are any more concerns.

Thanks,
Nate

Posted by: nate.cibik @ May 20, 2023, 1:17 a.m.
Post in this thread