CXR-LT: Multi-Label Long-Tailed Classification on Chest X-Rays Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Regarding credential approval

Hi team,

I have signed the agreement and included my HOD (Professor) for approval. She had approved my request from her end.

when I checked the credential still it is under approval. "Your credentialing application was submitted on May 8, 2023, 11:46 p.m..

Status of your application: Awaiting final approval.

We aim to reach a decision within four weeks. If you have not received a decision within this time, it is likely that we are awaiting a response from your reference."

what should I do now?

Posted by: SabariNathan @ May 10, 2023, 1:07 a.m.

Thanks for your interest in the competition. Becoming credentialed through PhysioNet can take time, so please be patient. We have no involvement with the credentialing process, so you will simply have to wait to be manually approved by their team. Once you are approved and sign the data use agreement for MIMIC-CXR-JPG v2.0.0, please re-fill the Google Form and we will accept your registration!

Greg Holste | CXR-LT Organizer

Posted by: gholste @ May 10, 2023, 1:47 a.m.

hi team,

Thank you. I hope I will get the approval soon. Is there any other way to sign the agreement and get the dataset for training, Four weeks is quite long for approval.

Thanks,
Sabari

Posted by: SabariNathan @ May 10, 2023, 1:51 a.m.

I think four weeks is an absolute upper bound -- most people seem to get credentialed within a week or so. PhysioNet manually reviews these applications on a case-by-case basis, so the waiting period may vary. The only way to access the data and to be accepted into the competition is to become credentialed first, so unfortunately you will have to wait!

Greg Holste | CXR-LT Organizer

Posted by: gholste @ May 10, 2023, 5:35 p.m.
Post in this thread