CXR-LT: Multi-Label Long-Tailed Classification on Chest X-Rays Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> When is the test leaderboard changed to public?

Are there any plans to change the test leaderboard to public? I know that it will be kept private during the test phase, but will it be changed to public after that?
It would be great to include the leaderboard results in the paper.

Posted by: dongkyunk @ July 14, 2023, 2:46 a.m.

Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to keep the validation submission open? It would be great to check my scores on the validation set for the paper.

Posted by: dongkyunk @ July 14, 2023, 3:58 a.m.

Hi.
Does your 'Download output from scoring step' button work in the test phase now?
Mine was working totally fine during the development phase and now it says I don't have any access to it since the test phase.
I understand the final leaderboard is private but I cannot even check my test set score myself now.
I am wondering if I am the only one who cannot see it.

Thank you

Posted by: lynnj @ July 14, 2023, 8:31 a.m.

Mine doesn't work either

Posted by: dongkyunk @ July 14, 2023, 2:09 p.m.

We will privately contact participants to inform them of their detailed results so that you all can include these details in your submission papers. We initially intended for participants to be able to privately see their submission results, but apparently this is not allowed by the CodaLab platform when a phase is set to be hidden.

Greg Holste | CXR-LT Organizer

Posted by: gholste @ July 15, 2023, 9:48 p.m.

Can we get information about our place in the test leaderboard after the phase is over?

Posted by: dongkyunk @ July 16, 2023, 2:56 a.m.
Post in this thread