2023 IEEE SPS Video and Image Processing Cup (VIP Cup) Ophthalmic Biomarker Detection Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> submitting assignments frequently encounters problem

Hi Organizers,
When I and my teammates submit the .zip file using different accounts, We often encounters the issue: "Failed, competition phase is being migrated, please try again in a few minutes"
I have also asked the CodaLab host platform in Github Issues. It seems that this problem is related to the competition site rather than a system error from platform.
Could you please check it?
Kind regards,
Chau Truong

Posted by: chautruong2602 @ Aug. 2, 2023, 5:17 a.m.

Since your submission for the open leaderboard is being "migrated" for the closed leaderboard as well, it is advised to give a certain amount of time before trying to make your next upload. This is indeed a recurring issue on this platform so our best advice would be to submit in intervals. That's why we have also increased the number of daily submission to 25 to negate the failed uploads.

Posted by: OLIVES @ Aug. 3, 2023, 4:09 a.m.

If you see this thread on Codalab's github: https://github.com/codalab/codalab-competitions/issues/3190
The problem has been labelled as a bug so this isn't something competition specific.

Posted by: OLIVES @ Aug. 3, 2023, 4:18 a.m.
Post in this thread