QE shared task 2023 Task 1 - Word-level Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Post-competition phase not showing latest submissions

Hey!
On the competition phase we made a total of 10 submissions and for some reason only the first submission we made "migrated" to the post-competition phase.

This is unfortunately because that submission was "incomplete" and does not have scores for the MQM language pairs. Our best submission during the competition phase was "submission_6.zip" which is our 9 submission made on 8/17/2023 18:39:56.

Cheers,
Ricardo

Posted by: RicardoRei @ Aug. 19, 2023, 12:04 p.m.

Dear RicardoRei,
indeed, I can see in the log that Codalab failed migrating your submission. No worries however, the timestamp is proof that your official submission is valid and we have already addressed the issue of the leaderboard not showing it the "competition" phase (which is the only phase that is considered for the findings of the shared task).

Regarding not having the right submission appearing on the leaderboard of the "post-competition" phase I, as admin, do not have ways to fix it manually unfortunately. I will investigate with Codalab, but I don't think this is possible. However, I stated above, only the "competition" phase matters at this stage. Thus, a workaround would be for you to (re)submit your best submission this new phase in order to appear on the leaderboard where you currently stand.

Since you reported issues with your submissions (which I believe is due to the difficulties Codalab recently faced - thus not on our side), I am currently double checking each participant's submissions before making the "competition" phase public.
Consequently, please wait for the official announcement of the results before making any assumption - this stands for all participants.

Best,
Fred.

Posted by: fblain @ Aug. 21, 2023, 6:48 a.m.
Post in this thread