NTIRE 2022 Stereo Image Super-Resolution Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Why I get “File is not a zip file”?

Dear organizers,

Sorry for bothering you. But my submission gets an error "File is not a zip file." However, when I downloaded my submission and checked it, I thought there was nothing wrong. Could you please help me to check what happened?

Thanks,
Yulin_HUANG(Modern_SR)

Posted by: Yulin_HUANG @ March 26, 2022, 4:26 p.m.

Hi Yulin,

I have downloaded and checked your submission and I also find nothing wrong. One weird thing is that your submitted ZIP file (~440M) is smaller than other successful ones (~467M). I'm not sure whether this could be the reason. It is suggested to try another software to create the ZIP file for submission.

Best Regards,
Longguang

Posted by: Rogen @ March 27, 2022, 1:36 a.m.

Dear Organizers,

Thanks for your reply. However, I am a little bit concerned about the limits of max submission chance. Could you please give me another submission chance if it is failed to submit again?

Thanks,
HUANG Yulin

Posted by: Yulin_HUANG @ March 27, 2022, 1:43 a.m.

Hi Yulin,

If your three submissions are all failed, you can contact us and we will give me another submission chance.

Best Regards,
Longguang

Posted by: Rogen @ March 27, 2022, 1:55 a.m.

Dear Organizers,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for bothering you. However, My first submission is a wrong submission due to my personal mistake, so I hope you can understand and regard it as a nonsuccessful submission. I will use my 3rd chance to start a new try very soon (maybe at noon), thank you.

Thanks,
HUANG Yulin

Posted by: Yulin_HUANG @ March 27, 2022, 2 a.m.

I had meet the same problem and it has not been resolved. How can I do?

Posted by: Xy_Chen @ March 29, 2022, 5:08 p.m.

Hi all,

It is recommended to use WinRAR to create the ZIP file.

Best Regards,
Longguang

Posted by: Rogen @ March 30, 2022, 12:57 a.m.

Dear organizers,

I just found this post and I have met the same problem. However, I thought there may be something wrong with my computer so I have tried three times. Now I have used up my chances so I just want to know is there any possibility that I can have one more chance to submit?

Posted by: tql520 @ March 30, 2022, 12:27 p.m.

Hi @tql520,

If you cannot submit your results to the CodaLab, you can illustrate this problem in your fact sheet and we will evaluate your results attached in the fact sheet.

Best Regards,
Longguang

Posted by: Rogen @ March 30, 2022, 12:55 p.m.
Post in this thread