NTIRE 2022 Image Inpainting Challenge Track 1 Unsupervised Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> About test phase

Hi, sponsor. Nice Challenge. But I have a question about what we should submit the verification pictures of what data sets in test phase. Is it the same as the development phase?Then in the test phase, do we need to submit the complete Place verification set? Can you tell me in detail.

Posted by: whlzy @ March 14, 2022, 9:38 a.m.

Hello,

Yes, you are partially right.

As the total number of images for validation and test is considerably big for Codalab, you are required to share your full solution for the entire validation and test as two separate folders (using google drive or something). Importantly, all the datasets must be there, for both validation and test. We are going to use that information for the final report.

Keep in mind that the Validation Ground-Truth will be released after the challenge, yet the test set GT will not be released, so the results on validation (on all the datasets) will serve as a benchmark for future research.

Did I address your question?

Posted by: afromero @ March 14, 2022, 3:55 p.m.

To complement more, the test set will be released on "2022.03.23 Final test data release (inputs only)", as we state in the description of the challenge.

Posted by: afromero @ March 14, 2022, 3:59 p.m.

Thank you for your answer. I have got it! At the same time, thank you for hosting this competition!

Posted by: whlzy @ March 15, 2022, 4:25 a.m.
Post in this thread