> Last day to submit the test data NER result output

Hi! I am new to the research community and therefore to this kinda challenges. I was wondering if I could get some clarification on the timeline of the submissions and the process, please :>

Also, double checking, are we to submit only the NER result output from the test data before midnight 7th June for post-evaluation?

Posted by: Milimeter98 @ May 20, 2024, 11:51 a.m.

Hi!
Sure! Here is a breakdown based on the schedule dates:

- April 5, 2024: The entire training corpus (and dev set inputs) are released. During this period, you should obtain and begin working with the training data to develop your models. You can submit your own results over the dev inputs.
- May 24, 2024: The test corpus (inputs) is released. This is the dataset you will use to generate the NER results for evaluation.
- June 7, 2024: This is the deadline for submitting your NER result output over the test data. Make sure you submit this before midnight on this date.
- June 17, 2024: This is the deadline for paper submissions. After the publication of results on June 7 (over the test set), you will have ten days to prepare and submit a paper describing your methods and results.
- June 28, 2024: Notification of acceptance. You will be informed whether your paper has been accepted for presentation/publication.
- July 3, 2024: Deadline for submitting the camera-ready version of your paper. This is the final version that will be published.

So to answer your question directly: Yes, you need to submit the NER result output over the test data by midnight on June 7 for the evaluation. After that, you'll work on submitting your paper by June 17.

If you need any more details or have other questions, feel free to ask!

Posted by: mmaguero @ May 20, 2024, 1:55 p.m.

Hello! Thank you for the clarification on the dates, much appreciated :'>

Posted by: Milimeter98 @ May 23, 2024, 2:47 a.m.
Post in this thread