NTIRE 2022 Efficient Super-Resolution Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Email to Yawei. Li Kai.Zhang and Radu.Timofte is Blocked???

I keep getting my contribution email, which includes the fact sheet and the model files is being blocked by the email server. Can you guys share an alternative email ?

Thanks

Posted by: deepernewbie @ March 30, 2022, 8:05 a.m.

timofte.radu [at] gmail.com

Posted by: Radu.Timofte @ March 30, 2022, 9:36 a.m.

You can create a download link for your materials and send this link with your email.

Posted by: Radu.Timofte @ March 30, 2022, 9:39 a.m.

Unfortunately sharing the code publicly is against my company policy. So I prefer using your alternative email address. Furthermore for those who encountered the problem I have debugged the issue it is about the new file saving method of pytorch which is basically a zip file and it is regarded by ee.ethz.ch server as an executable. Probably anyone using pytorch version 1.6> might encounter the same problem.

Thanks

Posted by: deepernewbie @ March 30, 2022, 10:16 a.m.

@Radu.Timofte, I am very happy to see a organizer answer these questions. I have another question:

I used EDSR framework to train our model, but the official code test output is wrong. Because the input range of EDSR is 0-255 and the input range of test_demo.py is 0-1.

I have no time to retrain my model to fit the test demo, so we need modify the the uint2tensor4 function and tensor2uint function in the utils/utils_image.py script?

Could we summit the modified .utils_image.py script?

Posted by: zhouchenhui @ March 30, 2022, 11:33 a.m.
Post in this thread