AIM 2024 UHD-IQA Challenge: Pushing the Boundaries of Blind Photo Quality Assessment Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Inquiry about Test-Set Availability and Validation Set Submission Deadline for AIM 2024 UHD-IQA Challenge

Dear AIM 2024 UHD-IQA Challenge Committee,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the specifics regarding the upcoming phases of the AIM 2024 UHD-IQA Challenge.

Test-Set Availability and Evaluation:

Could you please inform me when the test-set data will be made available to the participants? Additionally, I would like to know the schedule for the evaluation phase of the test-set.
Validation Set Submission Deadline:

I would also appreciate it if you could provide the deadline for submitting the evaluations of the validation set.
Your assistance in providing these details will be greatly appreciated as it will help in planning and organizing our participation in the challenge.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards

Posted by: ZX_AIE_vector @ July 23, 2024, 12:57 a.m.

Dear Participant,

Thank you very much for the question.
We have received concerns regarding the release of the test set. Consequently, we have decided to withhold the test set until the end of the competition. Instead, the organizers will run the tests locally to ensure the fairness of the competition. Participants are required to submit their executable code to the organizers for this purpose.
You should receive the instruction email by July 24th. If you do not receive it, please contact the organizers.

Best regards,
Saman

Posted by: stootaghaj @ July 23, 2024, 8:45 a.m.

Thank you for your response.

Additionally, I have another question regarding the test results.

Can we receive the test set evaluation result of our submitted method within a few hours or days?

Posted by: ZX_AIE_vector @ July 25, 2024, 3:29 a.m.
Post in this thread