ECCV 2024 Workshop - The First Dataset Distillation Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Clarification Needed on Submission File Formats for Fixed IPC and Generative Tracks

Dear Organizers,

I am preparing to participate in the Fixed IPC Track and the Generative Track of the Dataset Distillation competition. However, I have encountered some uncertainties regarding the specific file formats required for submission.

The competition guidelines state that for the Fixed IPC Track, the submission should be a .zip file including 'cifar100.pt' and 'tinyimagenet.pt' for the condensed data. Similarly, for the Generative Track, the submission should contain model weights in a .zip file with the same file names for CIFAR-100 and Tiny-ImageNet. I would appreciate if you could provide further details on:
1. The specific formatting within the .pt files: Are there particular data structures or tensor arrangements that we need to follow?
2. Any available examples or templates: Could you provide or direct me to examples of the expected file structure to ensure all participants adhere to the required format?

Looking forward to your guidance.
Thank you!

Yuchao Chen

Posted by: ycchen @ July 6, 2024, 11:57 a.m.

Thank you for your participation and questions!

We have updated the specific details regarding the data structure in the submission in the instructions. We hope this will address your questions.

Posted by: Yuchen_Zhang @ July 6, 2024, 12:45 p.m.
Post in this thread