ADRENALIN - Load disaggregation Challenge: Energy use in buildings Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Submission Bug with all Browsers

The mentioned submission bug (https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/forums/19603/2645/) happens (now?) with all Browsers. I tried Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Edge. I even tried on different laptops. Also the mentioned bugfix ("re-enable the deprecated mutation events") didn't help.

Has anybody a solution to that?

Posted by: dr_molu @ Aug. 29, 2024, 2:54 p.m.

Hi,
It still works for me with both Firefox and the fix.

Do you get any other error messages?

perhaps you can also raise an issue on GitHub:
https://github.com/codalab/codalab-competitions/issues/3503

Posted by: bat @ Aug. 29, 2024, 3:19 p.m.

No, I don’t receive an error message initially. However, when I try again, Firefox (version 129.0.2, 64-bit) displays the message: 'Sorry, failed to upload file.'

I've noticed that this issue has already been reported on GitHub, and I've added my comments there as well.

Any suggestions for fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated!

Posted by: dr_molu @ Sept. 1, 2024, 4:50 p.m.

I see you managed to make a submission today. Did you find a solution?

If you open dev tools and go to "network" (you might have to refresh before anything shows up) does anything new appear when you upload the file?
With the "mutation event bug" nothing will show up, as the files never get sent.

It is possible that your file takes too long to upload / too large and that is why it fails while uploading.
Your file does seem to be larger than the others uploaded for some reason.

Posted by: bat @ Sept. 2, 2024, 8:47 a.m.

Thank you very much for that hint!

Initially I had 0% zip compression, now with a higher compression (and therefore smaller files) the submission system seems to work also for me!

Posted by: dr_molu @ Sept. 2, 2024, 9:07 a.m.

Super! I'm glad it works.

Posted by: bat @ Sept. 2, 2024, 9:09 a.m.
Post in this thread