ADRENALIN - BOPTEST Challenge: Smart building HVAC control Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Struggling with submitting

Hi, I'm new to Codalab and I want to participate in this interesting competition.

I followed the instructions on the competition page, modified the submission_template.xlsx to create submission_xxx.xlsx, compressed it to submission_xxx.zip, and submitted it.
However, when I pressed the submit button, there was no response, and even after refreshing the page, the score was not reflected.

Could you please explain the submission process in more detail?

Posted by: zume @ Aug. 4, 2024, 7:17 a.m.

Hi,

Sadly, there is a problem on Codalab with submitting right now. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.
https://github.com/codalab/codalab-competitions/issues/3503

I was able to make a submission by switching browsers (From Chrome to Edge), but I'm not sure if that will help.

Also, please keep the file name as "submission_template.xlsx", the zip's name can change.

Posted by: bat @ Aug. 5, 2024, 7:49 a.m.

I was able to submit by using Edge! Thank you for your answer.

Posted by: zume @ Aug. 5, 2024, 2:36 p.m.

Hi,
It seems like it is caused by the deprecation of mutation events in Chrome. It still runs on Firefox, it only gives a warning.
For now, it is also possible to re-enable the deprecated mutation events in chrome://flags/ and edge://flags/ (But I am not sure what downsides it may have) (it might be enabled by default on edge)

Posted by: bat @ Aug. 6, 2024, 9:53 a.m.
Post in this thread