ADRENALIN - BOPTEST Challenge: Smart building HVAC control Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> how to get a valid test_id?

I ran the original `template_script.py` to score the baseline controller, and it printed the following:

```
TEST CASE INFORMATION
---------------------

Name is:
'Adrenalin1_training'
test_id=fa5d310-e493-4fe2-abd2-fc473baa5bdf
```

After the simulation finished, I entered the test ID `fa5d310-e493-4fe2-abd2-fc473baa5bdf` in cell C3 of `submission_template.xlsx`, then zipped the file and submitted it. However, the score came back with the following message:

```
{
"Adrenalin1_training": {
"peak_heat_day": "Test_id: fa5d310-e493-4fe2-abd2-fc473baa5bdf is not a valid test_id",
```

I'm unsure why this test ID is being flagged as invalid. Could you help clarify the issue? Thanks!

Best,
Peixian

Posted by: Peixian @ Sept. 9, 2024, 6 a.m.

Hi.
Do you still have a problem with this? Looks like all your submissions are valid.

Posted by: haraldwalnum @ Sept. 9, 2024, 6:13 a.m.

Yes, the issue still persists. My best score so far has been zero, and that was when I submitted the `submit_template.xlsx` without changing the sample test ID. However, when I used my own test ID (as described above), I received a score of -1. Could you help me resolve this?

Posted by: Peixian @ Sept. 9, 2024, 8:51 a.m.

Hi! I fixed the issue. I discovered that the template was printing test IDs with the first digit missing. Now that I’ve entered the full, valid ID, everything is working fine. Thanks for your help.

Posted by: Peixian @ Sept. 9, 2024, 3:19 p.m.
Post in this thread