DeepFake Game Competition (DFGC) @ IJCB 2022 - Creation Track Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Evaluated wrong submissions at second stage ?

Back to the deadline of the second stage, I successfully submitted 1st file named after url.zip (which is labeled #1 in the system) but failed subsequently when I submitted 2nd file named after url2.zip due to the naming problem. Therefore, I submitted the same zip file (named url2.zip) multiple times ( label starting from #2). In the evaluation result of the 2nd stage, I found that submissions #2 and #3 are evaluated which might be the same file? But the quality scores of the two submissions differ greatly which meets the expectation. This is confusing and please forgive me if I made any mistakes.

Posted by: jiachenlei @ April 19, 2022, 6:12 a.m.

Hi,
The evaluated submissions are correct. This is caused by the different naming seen from the participant's system and from the organizer's system. Your labeled #1 in the system (of round-2) is shown as your #2 in the organizer's backend system, and this one is submitted on 2022/4/11 08:35:48. This difference may be because you have one submission in round-1, and the organizer's system cumulated the orders across rounds. We evaluated #2 and #3 (your first failed submission), which should be #1 and #2 of your round-2 submissions.
Best,

Posted by: bob_peng @ April 19, 2022, 11:32 a.m.

Ok. highly appreciate your kind reply!

Posted by: jiachenlei @ April 19, 2022, 2:32 p.m.
Post in this thread