PRINCE Out-of-distribution Generalization Challenge @ ECML-PKDD Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> submission failing

Hi, today when I submit the .zip file, I get the below error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpwPAAUw/run/program/score.py", line 104, in
args.final,
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpwPAAUw/run/program/score.py", line 36, in run
assert os.path.exists(y_hat_filename), "invalid submission: expected file %s to be present in submission" % Y_HAT_FN
AssertionError: invalid submission: expected file y_hat.txt to be present in submission

It looks like a bug in codalab today because I can clearly see y_hat.txt file inside zip folder. Moreover, last week when I submitted a few submissions, everything worked. Nothing has changed in the submission file structure from my side. Any pointers?

Posted by: ok @ May 6, 2022, 8:14 p.m.

Also, is it possible to not count the failed submissions? It makes no sense as they were not even run and did not produce any result.
Today 3 of my submissions failed (i.e. the error above regarding filename), however, they were counted in the entries.

Posted by: ok @ May 6, 2022, 8:25 p.m.

Usually this happens when the y_hat.txt file is not at the root of the zip archive but in some subdirectory.

I see you had successful submissions since then so I hope everything is fine now.

Also: the daily sub limit is 30 for now so you should be able to progress even though you lost a few of them.

HTH

Posted by: eustache @ May 9, 2022, 7 a.m.
Post in this thread