> Submission fail after completed

Hi,

I got the following error message after my run completed. I checked the output log and confirmed that my model had finished all 1000 testing tasks. When I re-submitted, I immediately got the same error without the code running.

"WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error running hook #1: error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: Auto-detected mode as 'legacy'
nvidia-container-cli: initialization error: nvml error: driver/library version mismatch: unknown."

Posted by: cdml @ Aug. 12, 2022, 1:41 a.m.

Dear participant,

I will check the error. It seems not to be a problem in your solution because another participant also reported it; instead, it appears to be a problem of some workers. I will send a message to all participants as soon as it is fixed.

Thank you for your interest in this competition, and do not hesitate to contact us in case of any other issues.

Best regards,
Dustin Carrión
(for the MetaDL challenge organizing team)

Posted by: dustinc_test @ Aug. 12, 2022, 8:24 a.m.

Hello,

Just following up. Did you find the source of error for this problem yet? I find that I am increasingly getting these errors for my submissions these days. I've resubmitted the same code and they usually run fine, but it takes two to three attempts to get a successful submissions which is taking a lot of time as they don't usually fail immediately.

Posted by: cdml @ Aug. 16, 2022, 11:39 p.m.

Dear participant,

We are still working on the error because we have identified two different problems in some workers. This is why re-submitting the solution solves the problem because, at some point, the submission is processed by one of the workers with no errors. We understand that this can consume a lot of time, but we are working as fast as possible to solve the issues.

Thank you for your understanding, and do not hesitate to contact us in case of any other issues.

Best regards,
Dustin Carrión
(for the MetaDL challenge organizing team)

Posted by: dustinc_test @ Aug. 17, 2022, 2:48 p.m.
Post in this thread