ECCV DeeperAction Challenge - MultiSports Track on Human Action Detection Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Metadata for each video

Hi, I appreciate your effort to organize this competition.
I have a question about metadata for each video.
In the workshop page, there is a mention,"Our MultiSports contains 66 fine-grained action categories from four different sports, selected from 247 competition records.".
Could you share the 247 competition list or the metadata for each training video?

best regards.

Posted by: icj_track @ July 21, 2022, 4:52 a.m.

Thanks for your interest. Actually, the "vid" is the id of each video on YouTube. You can find the videos on YouTube with this information.

Posted by: Judie1999 @ July 21, 2022, 6:40 a.m.

Thank you for your considerable and quick response.

According to your answer, can each video be considered to be came from online websites such as YouTube and not overlapped with other datasets?
Then, the mention, "Our MultiSports contains 66 fine-grained action categories from four different sports, selected from 247 competition records." is only related to action categories, doesn’t it?

If videos are also overlapped with the 247 competitions, could you let me know where can I get the information?

Best regards.

Posted by: icj_track @ July 21, 2022, 8:48 a.m.

Hi! Yes, videos come from online websites such as YouTube. With the vid information, you can find 247 competition records on YouTube. Video clips in the MultiSports dataset come from these competition records. Selected video clips are then extracted into frames provided here.

Posted by: Judie1999 @ July 22, 2022, 1:18 a.m.
Post in this thread