ECCV DeeperAction Challenge - MultiSports Track on Human Action Detection Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Submission Error 'An unexpected error occurred.'

I want to confirm that the uploaded file is formatted correctly before I submit the results of the test datasets. So I try to upload the zip file download from the official example submission file on this website https://github.com/MCG-NJU/MultiSports, but we get the Submission Error. 'An unexpected error occurred.'
Actually,
we try to compress the files frame_detections.pkl and video_detections.pkl by two methods on MACOS.
1, We compress these two files directly instead of the folder where they are stored as results.zip.
2, We compress the folder where these two files are stored as results.zip.
Both of them failed for submission.
could you help me? Thank you very much!

Posted by: ric @ Aug. 23, 2022, 4:51 p.m.

Hi! I did not find your failed submission and could you please provide the detailed description in “View scoring error log”?

Posted by: Judie1999 @ Aug. 24, 2022, 1:08 a.m.

Because the submission is not finished, I can not get the score error log. The status of submission is 'Creating new submission...'. thank you.

Posted by: ric @ Aug. 24, 2022, 2:01 a.m.

The error occurred in the phrase of submission creating. something is so wired.

Posted by: ric @ Aug. 24, 2022, 2:12 a.m.

You need to wait for the uploading process and then the scoring program to finish. This process usually takes several minutes and then participants will see the “finished” or “fail” status. Probably you need to check your network status.

Posted by: Judie1999 @ Aug. 24, 2022, 2:22 a.m.
Post in this thread