ECCV'22 ChaLearn Seasons in Drift Challenge (track 1: day level) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> error on submission

Hello, when I submit my results in the format of predictions.pkl, I always get the following error, how can I fix it?

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpeTxpty/run/program/evaluate.py", line 176, in
handle_error("The input names does not match the groundtruth names")
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpeTxpty/run/program/evaluate.py", line 126, in handle_error
raise
RuntimeError: No active exception to reraise

Posted by: MiaoMiao @ June 13, 2022, 7:07 a.m.

Hi,
This error is thrown when there is a mismatch between the keys in the submitted predictions.pkl and the servers groundtruths.pkl. The format of the predictions.pkl should be identical to the one provided in the starter kit.
This can occour if you have removed an entry from the template predictions.pkl or have input an entry in a place where it does not belong.

I would suggest using your desired IDE, loading both the empty predictions.pkl and the submitted predictions.pkl into memory and comparing them. the entries are key sensitive and when repickled and uploaded has to be pickle.dump() with the protocol=4 argument

hope this helps :)
If they are identical, you could send both to me at asjo@create.aau.dk and i will try to run evaluation on a local machine and see if i can reproduce it

Posted by: Anderssj @ June 13, 2022, 8:45 a.m.

Hi!
As you suggested, my results are indeed missing some entries.
Thank you very much.

Posted by: MiaoMiao @ June 13, 2022, 2:34 p.m.
Post in this thread