Text Complexity DE Challenge 2022 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Questions related to the final phase of the competition

Dear organizers,

as the final phase of this competition is approaching, I would love to ask you the following:

- How many submissions is each team allowed to make for the final phase? I ask because last year at GermEval 2021, each team was allowed to submit predictions of three models (i.e., three submissions) which entered the competition.

- If a team makes more than one submission in the final phase, which submission will count for the competition?

- Could you point us to a LaTeX template that teams should use to write their papers detailing their approaches for KONVENS 2022?

Thank you very much for your work!

Best regards,
S.

Posted by: sbi @ June 22, 2022, 1:52 p.m.

Hi,

thank you for the questions. Regarding the submissions, you can submit up to 2 submissions per day during the test phase of the competition. Your best result during this phase will be considered the final submission.
We will share the template for writing the paper in the incoming days via this forum.

Best,
Salar

Posted by: qu.lab @ June 27, 2022, 9:46 p.m.

"Regarding the submissions, you can submit up to 2 submissions per day during the test phase of the competition. Your best result during this phase will be considered the final submission."
Doesn't this somewhat defy the purpose of being unable to see results on the test set? It irks me a little that uploading as many submissions from different models as possible seems to increase the chances of winning.

Posted by: Andreas_Blombach @ July 3, 2022, 7:47 p.m.

As the deadline for the manuscript is approaching fast, I would like to ask the organizers:

- Will you provide a latex template?

- Will you provide scores the submissions in the final phase achieved in order to mention these scores in the manuscript?

Posted by: sbi @ July 6, 2022, 4:19 p.m.
Post in this thread