Text Complexity DE Challenge 2022 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> How to submit the papers

Dear all,

Please use Converia (the following link) to submit your papers by July 22nd:
https://express.converia.de/frontend/index.php?folder_id=5467&page_id=

Best,
Salar Mohtaj

Posted by: qu.lab @ July 17, 2022, 1:41 p.m.

Dear all,

The following paper contains an overview of the results and findings of the Text Complexity DE Challenge 2022. We would like to ask all participants to refer to it in their system description paper so that readers can find the necessary information about the competition:

@inproceedings{mohtaj-etal-2021-overview,
title = "Overview of the {G}erm{E}val 2022 Shared Task on Text Complexity Assessment of German Text",
author = "Mohtaj, Salar and
Naderi, Babak and
Möller, Sebastian",
booktitle = "Proceedings of the GermEval 2022 Shared Task on Text Complexity Assessment of German Text",
month = sep,
year = "2022",
address = "Potsdam, Germany",
publisher = "Association for Computational Linguistics",
}

Best,
Salar

Posted by: qu.lab @ July 21, 2022, 12:27 p.m.

Dear all,

The paper submission deadline is extended until July 25th at 23:59 UTC.
Good luck with the paper preparation and have a nice weekend.

Best,
Salar

Posted by: qu.lab @ July 22, 2022, 7:22 a.m.

Dear Salar Mohtaj,

I was not able to submit our paper using the converia link you provided above. I assume that you might have forgotten to update the paper submission deadline in the Converia system. I will send you our manuscript via email and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
sbi

Posted by: sbi @ July 23, 2022, 11:29 a.m.

Hi,

thanks for letting us know. I've received your paper. We are working on solving the issue of the submission platform.
@the other participants: In the meanwhile please send your paper to my email (salar.mohtaj@tu-berlin.de) if you had the same problem.

Best,
Salar

Posted by: qu.lab @ July 24, 2022, 8:10 p.m.

Hi,

I was wondering, when would we know which papers got accepted to the conference and which teams will be invited to present? The early-bird registration deadline is on the 15th of August.

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Juraj

Posted by: jvladika @ Aug. 8, 2022, 10:02 a.m.
Post in this thread