AIM 2022 Reversed ISP Challenge - Track 1 S7 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Submission failed

Dear organizers:
Thanks for your hard work in organizing this exciting competition.
When we submit our results for valitation, the system produces a message like

'Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmp5JCAld/run/program/evaluation.py", line 85, in
res_pngs = sorted([p for p in os.listdir(res_dir + str(video + 1).zfill(3) + '/') if p.lower().endswith('png')])
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/codalab/tmp5JCAld/run/input/res/001/''

It seems that the validation system only support testing images with suffix '.png’, while our submission are all '.npy' files following the competition instructions. Is there any suggestion for this problem?

Posted by: YueZhang @ June 8, 2022, 9:48 a.m.

Thanks for your message, we are checking it now. I will let you know once it is fixed.
The files should be .npy as np.uint16 (max value 2**10), there is a problem with the validation server, we will solve it fast and let you know.

Posted by: nanashi @ June 8, 2022, 10:57 p.m.

Dear participant,
the scoring system is fixed and working smoothly (sorry for the delay, codalab server uses old packages).
I tried to re-score your submission as an admin but I could not, please double check https://github.com/mv-lab/AISP and make sure the RAW images are saved as np.uint16 with max value 1024. The images should be in the parent folder of submission/ no subfolders.

If you still have problems, please drop an email and I will check your submission manually.

Posted by: nanashi @ June 11, 2022, 9:02 p.m.
Post in this thread