AIM 2022 Instagram Filter Removal Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> error in my submission

I followed the same steps and submitted it. I was getting the below error. Even when I submitted the example-submission.zip which was shared by the organizer. I was getting the same below error

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpCSmeyx/run/program/evaluation.py", line 88, in
res_pngs = sorted([p for p in os.listdir(res_dir + '/' + str(instance_idx) + '/') if p.lower().endswith('png') or p.lower().endswith('jpg')])
OSError: [Errno 20] Not a directory: '/tmp/codalab/tmpCSmeyx/run/input/res/readme.txt/0/'

Posted by: SabariNathan @ June 2, 2022, 1:51 a.m.

Please check and help on submission

Posted by: SabariNathan @ June 2, 2022, 4:55 a.m.

We checked and fixed the evaluation code and re-run your submission. It worked, you can see the result now.

Posted by: birdortyedi @ June 2, 2022, 9:56 a.m.

I followed the same steps and submitted it. I was getting the below error. I was getting the same below error
My folder structure is shown below:
--------
results.zip
----readme.txt
----results
----0/0_1997.png,...
----1/1_1997.png,...

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpagItzT/run/program/evaluation.py", line 88, in
res_pngs = sorted([p for p in os.listdir(res_dir + '/' + str(instance_idx) + '/') if p.lower().endswith('png') or p.lower().endswith('jpg')])
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/codalab/tmpagItzT/run/input/res/results/0/'

Posted by: clearlon @ June 7, 2022, 4:30 p.m.

the folders named 0, 1, ..., 99 should be under "results" folder. the top of zip tree only includes results folder and readme txt file.

Posted by: birdortyedi @ June 7, 2022, 4:47 p.m.
Post in this thread