SPARK 2022 - Stream 1 - Spacecraft Detection Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> dataset downloading problems

Hi~ I have received the dataset download address (which is in dropit) , but it is too slow for downloading (which takes about 70 days to complete downloading based on current speed). Could you please use google drive link for data sharing? Thanks!

Posted by: jzsherlock @ June 28, 2022, 3:01 a.m.

Hi,

Sorry to hear that it is taking a long time to download. Maybe you try using this plugin in Firefox that will assist you in downloading directly without using the browser.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cliget/

This plugin will directly give you the command to type in the command line when starting to download it on your local machine.
You just have to start the download and then stop it; After that, you have the command to directly download it to the workstation.
This can save you a lot of time.

Posted by: spark @ June 28, 2022, 10:29 a.m.

@spark Okay~ Thanks for your reply, I will have a try~

Posted by: jzsherlock @ June 28, 2022, 10:33 a.m.

@spark I have tried the plug-in, it can download using wget or curl, but sadly the downloading speed is the same, which is only ~10kB/s. Are there any other ways to get the data? :(
Thanks~

Posted by: jzsherlock @ June 28, 2022, 11:11 a.m.

Sorry at the moment it is the only option. We will try to create a new one based on other sources, we will let you know once we do it.

Posted by: spark @ June 28, 2022, 3:55 p.m.

@spark Thanks! Waiting for the dataset : )

Posted by: jzsherlock @ June 29, 2022, 2:06 p.m.

Hi~ the ddl of the competition is approaching, are there any news about the new dataset downloading link?

Posted by: jzsherlock @ July 2, 2022, 7:02 a.m.

Hi~ still no other data downloading resources? There is no much time for data analysis and model training I think.

Posted by: jzsherlock @ July 4, 2022, 7:01 a.m.
Post in this thread