The 4th Large-scale Video Object Segmentation Challenge - Long Video Instance Segmentation Track Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> why can not submit result for testset ?

why can not submit result for testset ?

Posted by: Carl_Huang @ Sept. 12, 2022, 1:19 p.m.

Dear participant,
You should be able to submit testset result. Please click on Submit/View results and then click "Testing". If there is still issues, please send a screenshot to our email address: ytbvos@gmail.com with a description of your issue. Thanks.

YouTubeVOS Team

Posted by: LinjieY @ Sept. 13, 2022, 10:59 p.m.

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Running command git clone -q https://github.com/youtubevos/cocoapi.git /tmp/pip-install-6yqdcrrc/pycocotools
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpe2SWVk/run/program/evaluate.py", line 68, in
res = gts.loadRes(submit_file)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pycocotools/ytvos.py", line 225, in loadRes
'Results do not correspond to current coco set'
AssertionError: Results do not correspond to current coco set

Posted by: Carl_Huang @ Sept. 14, 2022, 8:02 a.m.

I do not seen one valid submit for testset ,I guess server maybe have some issue.

Posted by: Carl_Huang @ Sept. 14, 2022, 8:03 a.m.

Hi Carl_Huang,
The issue should be related to the video ids of your submission file. Please make sure your file contains results for all the video ids in the test set. Due to some data rearrangement, the video ids in the test set are not consecutive. I have tried submitting the test sample file and it is successful.
Please check your code and see if it matches the format of the test sample. Thanks.

Best,
YouTubeVOS Team

Posted by: LinjieY @ Sept. 14, 2022, 5:54 p.m.
Post in this thread