OOD-CV Challenge 2022 (Classification Track) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> CodaLab automated evaluation breaking down

Hi,

When submitting the results (a single zip file with 7 csv files), I get the following error: "FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/codalab/tmpzO7N5_/run/input/res/iid.csv'". Note that the submitted zip file does contain iid.csv

It appears that the automated evaluation is unable to unzip and load the correct csv files.

Posted by: vvikash @ Aug. 10, 2022, 2:17 a.m.

Hi,

I have checked your submission, please do not include any directories in the zip file, just zip the csv files together, the example structure of the zip file can be find here: https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/competitions/6781#learn_the_details-evaluation

Posted by: ROBIN @ Aug. 10, 2022, 2:21 a.m.

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response. I realized that there might be some unwanted dirs in prev. submission (likely .DS_Store as I zipped it on a mac).

However, even after ensuring that there is no hidden dir in zip file, the evaluation failed. I believe that the structure of the zip file is identical to required ones.

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpjrYcwG/run/program/main.py", line 54, in
main()
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpjrYcwG/run/program/main.py", line 25, in main
iid_pred = pd.read_csv(osp.join(args.input, 'res', 'iid.csv'))
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pandas/io/parsers.py", line 686, in read_csv
return _read(filepath_or_buffer, kwds)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pandas/io/parsers.py", line 452, in _read
parser = TextFileReader(fp_or_buf, **kwds)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pandas/io/parsers.py", line 936, in __init__
self._make_engine(self.engine)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pandas/io/parsers.py", line 1168, in _make_engine
self._engine = CParserWrapper(self.f, **self.options)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pandas/io/parsers.py", line 1998, in __init__
self._reader = parsers.TextReader(src, **kwds)
File "pandas/_libs/parsers.pyx", line 361, in pandas._libs.parsers.TextReader.__cinit__
File "pandas/_libs/parsers.pyx", line 653, in pandas._libs.parsers.TextReader._setup_parser_source
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/codalab/tmpjrYcwG/run/input/res/iid.csv'

Posted by: vvikash @ Aug. 10, 2022, 2:47 a.m.

Hi,

Your new submission still contains the folder 'temp_csv', please do not contain any folders, just the csv files.
You can do this using this command: zip submission.zip iid.csv context.csv occlusion.csv pose.csv shape.csv texture.csv weather.csv

Posted by: ROBIN @ Aug. 10, 2022, 2:54 a.m.

Thanks a lot! I didn't realize that the unzipped file also shouldn't carry the source dir. Fixing that made it work.

Posted by: vvikash @ Aug. 10, 2022, 3:11 a.m.
Post in this thread