> Submission for development set after October 4th and inquiry regarding evaluation

Hi Diego,

1. Will the submission for the development set still be open after October 4th? Because we can not submit any results at the moment.
2. The leaderboard states that the evaluation uses "macro" instead of "micro". Is it a typo?

Regards
Fajri

Posted by: fajri91 @ Oct. 4, 2022, 3:17 a.m.

Hi Fajri,

1. Will the submission for the development set still be open after October 4th? Because we can not submit any results at the moment.

Unfortunately CodaLab only allows to submit to the active phase, which is now the test phase.

2. The leaderboard states that the evaluation uses "macro" instead of "micro". Is it a typo?

Yes, the "results" tab that shows the leaderboard with all submissions has a typo which unfortunately I cannot fix once the competition has started. It should say "ROC (micro)".

Also, the leaderboard does not show the actual results for every submission, which is unfortunate. I have contacted CodaLab about this, and they confirmed that I cannot change the settings of the leaderboard once the competition has started.

The graph does show the best daily result, but it doesn't say from which team.

Apologies for this.

Diego

Regards
Fajri

Posted by: dmollaaliod @ Oct. 4, 2022, 7:40 a.m.

An update on this... Good news!

I think I figured out how to keep the development phase open indefinitely, so now it should be possible to submit to the development phase even when a different phase is active.

Diego

Posted by: dmollaaliod @ Oct. 4, 2022, 8:35 a.m.
Post in this thread