SemEval 2023 - Task 10 - Explainable Detection of Online Sexism (EDOS) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Error in my submission

Dear organizers,
I have just uploaded my submission. I got the following error:
WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpeWBtiL/run/program/edos_evaluate.py", line 34, in <module>
submission_df = pd.read_csv(os.path.join(submission_dir, os.listdir(submission_dir)[0])) # the first file in the submission zip is expected to be the submission csv
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/util/_decorators.py", line 311, in wrapper
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 680, in read_csv
return _read(filepath_or_buffer, kwds)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 575, in _read
parser = TextFileReader(filepath_or_buffer, **kwds)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 933, in __init__
self._engine = self._make_engine(f, self.engine)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 1217, in _make_engine
self.handles = get_handle( # type: ignore[call-overload]
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pandas/io/common.py", line 789, in get_handle
handle = open(
IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/tmp/codalab/tmpeWBtiL/run/input/res/content'

Please, can you help me?
In the previous weeks, I worked in the task and was able to upload submissions for the development dataset without any problem.

Best, Isabel

Posted by: isegura @ Jan. 11, 2023, 6:40 p.m.

Hi Isabel,

What operating system are you using?

Here are some forum posts with similar looking errors:
(1) https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/forums/7084/1115/
(2) https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/forums/7084/1115/

Feel free to email me at hannah.kirk@rewire.online if the error persists and we can debug more!

Hannah

Posted by: hannah.rose.kirk @ Jan. 11, 2023, 8:05 p.m.
Post in this thread