SemEval 2023 - Task 10 - Explainable Detection of Online Sexism (EDOS) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Possible Authur Notification Date

Hello,
May i know the possible notification date. since to this date, i have not yet received anything, i want to make sure that if is just due to a delay or might i have done something wrong about the paper submission.
Thank you

Posted by: Hamed_Hematian @ April 8, 2023, 8:11 a.m.

You should have received reviews now - apologies for the delay, this was coordinated by the main SemEval organising committee, not our task.

Posted by: hannah.rose.kirk @ April 12, 2023, 8:49 a.m.

Could you check if i've submitted it right? my ACL username is hamed_hematian.
My submission is alright since i got a submission code for it. I'm just asking if i've submitted it for the right track.

Posted by: Hamed_Hematian @ April 12, 2023, 8:59 a.m.

Hi,

Everything is managed through softconf. If you log into softconf, you should see all the information on your submission if it was submitted correctly. What was the title of the paper you submitted? I can check our records of the submissions we received.

All the best,

Hannah

Posted by: hannah.rose.kirk @ April 12, 2023, 9:10 a.m.

The title is "SUTNLP at SemEval-2023 Task 10: RLAT-Transformer for explainable online sexism detection".
Thank you

Posted by: Hamed_Hematian @ April 12, 2023, 9:14 a.m.

There is are reviews and a decision for that paper on softconf. You should have received an email at your registered email address (hematian.hemati.hamed@gmail.com).

Posted by: hannah.rose.kirk @ April 12, 2023, 10:36 a.m.

I'm quite positive that i have not received anything. I also sent an email to semevalorganizers@gmail.com a week ago but still no answer. If the paper is accepted, will you be able to send me the decision/reviews or contact the organizers since we have to submit the final version within only a few days.
Thanks

Posted by: Hamed_Hematian @ April 12, 2023, 10:59 a.m.

Hi, I will email you now and also chase up with the SemEval committee why you have not received the reviews.

Hannah

Posted by: hannah.rose.kirk @ April 12, 2023, 11:37 a.m.
Post in this thread