Toloka Visual Question Answering Challenge (WSDM Cup 2023) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Questions or problems

Feel free to ask any questions about the competition here. The organizers read this topic and are ready to help with any problems in the competition and answer any questions.
You can also write to the likhobaba-dp@toloka.ai

Posted by: likhobaba-dp @ Oct. 7, 2022, 8:48 a.m.

Hello, organizers.

I have a question about team participation.

https://github.com/Toloka/WSDMCup2023/blob/main/TERMS.md
On this page it says "To form a Team, Participants need to create a separate account for the Team and participate in the Contest using this account."

Does this mean creating just one account for all team members to use ?

https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/competitions/7434#learn_the_details-terms_and_conditions
On this page it says
"To declare that you belong to a certain team, every team meber should do the same:
1. Go to profile settings
2. Write team name"

Does this mean that each team member declares participation in the team from each account ?

One account as a team, or a team declaration from the account of each team member. Which is correct ?

Posted by: Ryoichi @ Oct. 24, 2022, 2:40 a.m.

Hello!

The way of team creating in "Terms and Conditions" was written before the final rules were formed.
The correct way is one account per team, as in https://github.com/Toloka/WSDMCup2023/blob/main/TERMS.md

We've edited the "Terms and Conditions" page, thanks for the comment

Posted by: likhobaba-dp @ Nov. 1, 2022, 11:55 a.m.

Hello organizer.

I got it. Thanks !

Posted by: Ryoichi @ Nov. 2, 2022, 2:48 a.m.

Hello,
I cannot submit anymore, always get
codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr says
An unexpected error occurred.

What could be the problem?

Posted by: blinoff @ Nov. 14, 2022, 8:36 a.m.

Hello!
Try again in couple of hours. It seems there are some problems with the platform now.
If the error repeats, send a screenshot of error message to the likhobaba-dp@toloka.ai and describe your actions, I will try to help.

Posted by: likhobaba-dp @ Nov. 14, 2022, 9:48 a.m.

FYI searching the internet I've found that the cause of 'An unexpected error occurred' it is the description (probably too long?)

Posted by: blinoff @ Nov. 14, 2022, 8:16 p.m.

Why is my team name not shown on the leaderboard? I wrote it, when I did a submission.

Posted by: Man_of_the_year @ Nov. 18, 2022, 9:34 p.m.

It is OK. CodaLab does not support teams within the competition, but you can specify the name of the team in your profile, which will be displayed in all competitions including this. Towards the end of the competition, we will ask each participant to indicate which team he is in, so the names of the teams on CodaLab are not mandatory.

If you want the name of your team to be displayed on the leaderboard, go to 'Profile' -> 'Settings' -> 'Competition settings' and write the name of the team. The same actions for all members of your team.

Posted by: likhobaba-dp @ Nov. 19, 2022, 6:18 a.m.

Hi all,
Please help me by saying how to train the model with train dataset values.
I have only used the pretrained models.
Please, Let me know, Thanks.

Posted by: sandeep_urankar @ Nov. 25, 2022, 8:23 a.m.

Hello, may I ask how many images are in the private test set.

Posted by: wztxy89 @ Dec. 12, 2022, 3:39 p.m.

There are 4504 images in private test set

Posted by: likhobaba-dp @ Dec. 12, 2022, 4:09 p.m.

May I ask whether the docker image I submitted can run successfully? When will the final score be released?Looking forward to your reply.

Posted by: wztxy89 @ Dec. 20, 2022, 1:12 p.m.

We have not checked the docker images yet. In case of any problems with your docker image we will contact you by email. Main point: we aim to run all of the solutions that we got from the participants.
We will publish the final score by 16th of January, hopefully sooner but we cannot promise that because of holiday season in the organizers' countries.

Posted by: alisa @ Dec. 20, 2022, 3:07 p.m.
Post in this thread