2022 IEEE GRSS Data Fusion Contest Track SLM Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Gentle reminder on upcoming deadlines and important rules of the DFC22

Dear Participants,

Thanks for joining the DFC22 and for being spectacularly active!

This is just a gentle reminder on upcoming deadlines (as we are slowly getting close to the test phase) and important rules. Please read this message carefully (we will also post it to the message board) and reach out in case anything is unclear. It would be a pity if we would need to exclude a high-ranking team just for violating the contest’s rules (which we will, if necessary, without discussion to ensure fairness and transparency to all participants).

The latest by February 28, you will need to send us a short description of your approach, including a clear statement if any kind of additional data sources have been used and if yes, how and in particular for which part of the data.

Each team in Track SLM needs to submit a short paper of 1-2 pages clarifying the used approach and data, all the team members (name, affiliation, email address), all their Codalab accounts, and a single Codalab account to be used for the test phase by February 28, 2021. Please send the paper to iadf_chairs@grss-ieee.org using the IGARSS paper template.

Each team in Track BNI needs to submit a short paper of 2-4 pages clarifying the used approach and data, the team members (name, affiliation, email address), their Codalab accounts (if applicable), and one Codalab account to be used for the test phase (if applicable) by February 28, 2021. Please send the paper to iadf_chairs@grss-ieee.org using the IGARSS paper template.

Your method can still change in the details later on. At this point, we only want to have a coarse description. Pay particular attention to stating all team members (see below). We recommend using the IGARSS22 paper template for this (if you win the contest, you have to use it anyway to write your IGARSS paper). This description is mandatory to enter Phase 2 of the contest, i.e. the test phase. Any team that fails to send this description will be excluded from Phase 2.

Important: Only team members explicitly and clearly stated on these documents will be considered for the next steps of the DFC, i.e. being eligible to be awarded as winners and joining the author list of the respective potential publications (IGARSS22 and JSTARS articles). Furthermore, no overlap among teams is allowed in the test phase of the DFC22, i.e. one person can only be a member of one team. Adding more team members after the end of the development phase, i.e. after submitting these documents is not possible.

On March 7, the test data will be released and the evaluation server begins accepting test submissions until March 11. Also on March 11, we need the updated and final description from teams participating in Track BNI.

The DFC22 organizers

Posted by: rhaensch @ Feb. 14, 2022, 8:14 p.m.
Post in this thread