MAFAT Satellite Vision Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> submit failed

Error:
Matplotlib created a temporary config/cache directory at /tmp/matplotlib-h2e180pm because the default path (/.config/matplotlib) is not a writable directory; it is highly recommended to set the MPLCONFIGDIR environment variable to a writable directory, in particular to speed up the import of Matplotlib and to better support multiprocessing.
/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/mmcv/__init__.py:20: UserWarning: On January 1, 2023, MMCV will release v2.0.0, in which it will remove components related to the training process and add a data transformation module. In addition, it will rename the package names mmcv to mmcv-lite and mmcv-full to mmcv. See https://github.com/open-mmlab/mmcv/blob/master/docs/en/compatibility.md for more details.
warnings.warn(

Posted by: tong20214228020 @ March 4, 2023, 8:40 a.m.

Hi,
Getting the same error, the submission failure isn't related to matplotlib (The message your are seeing is just a warning).
Also tried a model that i successfuly submitted before and it is still failing.
Is it possible that if the submission fails to get the traceback reported back to the downloadable log?
Thanks.

Posted by: wematan @ March 4, 2023, 4:33 p.m.

Hi, I have solved my problem.
In my case, I need to change the img type from float64 to float32, because the CNN model params is float32.
So, before you submit your code ,don't forget to debug.
Thanks.

Posted by: tong20214228020 @ March 5, 2023, 7:04 a.m.

Well mines still doesn't work, i tried to change the predict function in the model.py file, since i want to change the input style to the model.
but it fails without any logs.

Please advise.

Posted by: wematan @ March 5, 2023, 9:12 a.m.

The problem still exists when I use yolov5 model, the same error info. I am confused.
And use mmrotate code, I changed what I said above, it works.

Posted by: tong20214228020 @ March 5, 2023, 12:22 p.m.

Hi wematan,
We reviewed your thirteenth submission. Please make sure the input size (img/frame) matches the model input (inference).

Neta,
MAFAT Challenge Team

Posted by: MAFAT_Challenge @ March 6, 2023, 9:51 a.m.
Post in this thread