MAFAT Satellite Vision Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> about on model size and ensemble

Hi,
Thanks for hosting this interesting challenge. Upon reading the description page, I had a couple of inquiries that I hope you can clarify:

1. Regarding the statement "In case your model files are larger than 300 MB (and smaller than 1GB) you may download the model weights from a given URL provided in this txt file.," is the 1GB limit per model or for the combined size of multiple models? Additionally, are we allowed to ensemble multiple models as long as they comply with the runtime restriction?
2. Can I assume that all images in the test dataset have a resolution of 1280x1280 pixels?

Thank you.

Posted by: nvnn @ March 21, 2023, 9:27 a.m.

Hi,
Thank you for participating in this competition.
1. The 1GB size limit is for all models submitted together.
Yes, you are allowed to ensemble multiple models as long as the submission complies with the competition constraints.
2. Yes, all frames dimensions are 1280*1280 pixels.

Neta,
MAFAT Challenge Team

Posted by: MAFAT_Challenge @ March 21, 2023, 3:03 p.m.

Thank you for the quick answer, it is very useful.

Posted by: nvnn @ March 22, 2023, 12:07 a.m.

Hi Neta, I have an additional question. For stage 2 (private stage), do we need to download two submissions from our stage 1 (public stage) and re-upload them to obtain our final score? Also, are we permitted to make changes to our code/model after stage 1?

Posted by: nvnn @ March 27, 2023, 2:37 a.m.

Hi,
During the private stage, you may submit up to 2 models according to your choice and upload them to the “Submit/View Results” page. Only successful submissions (status: “Finish”) are counted.
To ensure a higher chance of success, we recommend selecting models that have already passed the submission mechanism in the public test phase.
MAFAT Challenge Team

Posted by: MAFAT_Challenge @ March 29, 2023, 2:05 p.m.
Post in this thread