2nd Monocular Depth Estimation Challenge @ CVPR23 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Fail to upload

While uploading zip file of 1GB, getting "Sorry, failed to upload file"
Prediction are done at input resolution

Posted by: DepthIntelligence @ March 4, 2023, 7:48 a.m.

Even smaller resolution and file size (140MB) is giving same error "Sorry, failed to upload file"

Posted by: DepthIntelligence @ March 4, 2023, 12:37 p.m.

The upload size limit has been removed for both validation and test phases. I myself have been able to upload a submission of >300MB.
Have you tried uploading again since then? Maybe it could be due to a bad internet connection?

Kind regards,
Jaime

Posted by: jspenmar @ March 6, 2023, 8:38 a.m.

Hi Jamie
Thanks for the response.

Since Saturday, i have tried uploading both Test and Val(139MB) results more than 20 times, from 2 different locations/networks.
But get same error, within few second (~10sec) of uploading.

Because of this, i could not upload and evaluate my method for further improvements.

Posted by: DepthIntelligence @ March 6, 2023, 8:59 a.m.

Hmm I'm sorry to hear, I'm not really sure what the issue could be. I have just confirmed that I'm still able to submit to both splits, and other participants seem to be able to as well.
Is this your first submission? Has anything changed if you were able to submit before?

Posted by: jspenmar @ March 6, 2023, 9:21 a.m.

Hi
I am trying to investigate issue.
So far i am able to upload 150MB file ONCE.
after that again same file upload itself is failing

Posted by: DepthIntelligence @ March 6, 2023, 1:03 p.m.

Hi Jamie
I did further investigation and below is observed
1. Dev and Final: on both part, i was able to upload Validation output file of 139MB
and as expected on Dev score came and on Final: error of data size mismatch

2. Dev and Final: On both failed to upload Test set output of 240MB.

Can you please help

Posted by: DepthIntelligence @ March 7, 2023, 11:09 a.m.

Hi,

It makes sense that the validation submission causes an error on Final, as it is a different split with a different number of images.
And again, it seems strange that this is occurring, as my own test submission was +300MB.
I've looked into it a bit, and this thread (along with linked threads) suggest that it could be due to a slow internet connection (https://github.com/codalab/codalab-competitions/issues/2453, https://github.com/codalab/codalab-competitions/issues/2687)

Posted by: jspenmar @ March 7, 2023, 12:04 p.m.

Hi
Thanks for the information.
Today i am able to upload Test results (atleast once).

I am just wondering how to know about my score on Test set.
I do understand that test leaderboard is hidden so that across methods comparison avoided, but can we not get Our own score?

Posted by: DepthIntelligence @ March 8, 2023, 9:37 a.m.

That's great news, glad it seems to be working.

Regarding the test results, we would like to be able to show participants their own results. Unfortunately CodaLab does not have this option and only allows showing the full leaderboard.

Posted by: jspenmar @ March 8, 2023, 9:49 a.m.
Post in this thread