the 2nd Anomalous Diffusion (AnDi) Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Output from scoring step cant be seen

In the recent email you mentioned that we would be able to access the scoring step output during the challenge phase. When I click "Download output from scoring step" I get an error saying ""Access to codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr was denied You don't have the user rights to view this page". I assume this is a bug.

Posted by: SolomonAsghar @ July 1, 2024, 3:16 p.m.

We also encountered the same problem. We click "Download output from scoring step" and get an error saying "Access to codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr was denied You don't have the user rights to view this page". However, the email said that the result can be seen by oneself.

Posted by: fengxc @ July 1, 2024, 4:16 p.m.

Hi! It seems that something is not working as intended from the Codalab side. I am working on a workaround, I'll be back to you when it is solved.

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 1, 2024, 5:35 p.m.

Hi! You should be able to access the metrics now as commented in the email. I rerun your submission so that you get the proper Detailed Results. Let me know if something is not working.

Gorka

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 1, 2024, 7:01 p.m.

I just made a submission, but I am encountering the same error message (with HTTP ERROR 403) when clicking on "Download output from scoring step"

Posted by: UnfriendlyAI @ July 1, 2024, 9:54 p.m.

Hi, yes, that is expected. As per our last email, you can see the metrics in the "View Detailed Results" link just above the one you refer.

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 1, 2024, 10:05 p.m.

I also submitted it, but when I click View detailed results, an empty results page appears, and there is no error in the error message. Does it take time for detailed results to be encoded on a web page?

Posted by: bjyong @ July 1, 2024, 10:14 p.m.

That's pretty strange, as it is now not working anymore on my end... I will dig into it and come back to you asap,

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 1, 2024, 10:24 p.m.

Detailed results work. Thanks

Posted by: UnfriendlyAI @ July 2, 2024, 9:18 a.m.

Hi! I think the problem is with the submissions that I re-run as admin, and the bug should be solved as confirmed by UnfriendlyAI when making a new submission. Could you make a new submission and confirm that that is the case? Thanks!

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 2, 2024, 9:23 a.m.

Hi! I made a new submission, but the detailed results page is empty. However, several hours before, I can see the detailed results of previous submission.

Posted by: fengxc @ July 2, 2024, 1:43 p.m.

Hi fengxc, your detailed results is empty because there was a problem with your submission. You can check what went wrong in "View scoring error log".

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 2, 2024, 1:52 p.m.

Yeah, I have found it "Failed" with error log showing "Execution time limit exceeded". So I re-submitted a new one and got a status "Finished". Then the detailed results page of this stage is empty. Is there any solutions for such situation?

Posted by: fengxc @ July 2, 2024, 2:11 p.m.

@gorka.munoz, I got empty page when i entered detailed results page. I already check my error message but there are only warnings, not errors. Could you possible to check my submission?

Posted by: bjyong @ July 2, 2024, 3 p.m.

Hi bjyong, you mean yesterday's submission isn't it? The ones made yesterday are not working (I myself can't see the detailed results as admin somehow..). The patch I implemented should work for any new submission you make.

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 2, 2024, 3:09 p.m.

@fengxc there seems to be a problem with your submission... This bug is about out of my hands, I will try to get a bit more info about. I can only guess that maybe because you had an earlier failed submission, and only one submission is allowed per day, codalab bugged... I will think of a better way to do all this as Codalab is not helping :(

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 2, 2024, 3:12 p.m.

@gorka.munoz, I couldn't submit it again because of a submission once a day. As a result of submitting in the same file now, I can see the detailed results. Thank you for the bug fix!

Posted by: bjyong @ July 2, 2024, 3:22 p.m.

Also, I can't see the detailed results of yesterday's submission. Hope you can solve the two problems soon.

Posted by: fengxc @ July 2, 2024, 4:12 p.m.

Hi. I have the same problem: I've recently made a submission (07/02/2024 19:24:08) and then I click on 'View detailed results' and nothing appears. Yesterday submission neither. What is happening and when it is solved?

Thanks in advance.
Lucas.

Posted by: lucasSaavedra123 @ July 2, 2024, 7:36 p.m.

Hi!

What is happening? I have no idea as this is a Codalab problem and I have no control over it :) . I opened an Issue with them, let's see what they answer.

When is going to be solved? I will try to find a workaround and let you know by mail.

Thanks for your patience :P

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 2, 2024, 7:51 p.m.

Guess we all have the same problem then ! I also can't see anything !

Posted by: eXpensia @ July 2, 2024, 11:34 p.m.

In short, in our case, from the afternoon of July 1 to the morning of July 2, we could see the submission results after you made the changes. But on the afternoon of July 2, all the results were inexplicably gone.

Posted by: fengxc @ July 3, 2024, 12:09 a.m.

Hello! As you can see from the email, we have changed how to access the metrics. Please let me know if you find any problem there.

Gorka

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 3, 2024, 8:01 a.m.

Hi,

This updated only works for the submission files from now? In my case, I could see the averaged metrics without problem but I couldn't see them anymore with an err message "this is probably caused by missing file."
this is weird since I could see the avg results without problem but suddenly indicate a missing file.

Best
Junwoo

Posted by: junwoo5071 @ July 3, 2024, 8:12 a.m.

Hi, yes,

----> THE PATCH WILL ONLY WORK FOR NEW SUBMISSIONS (i.e. from July 3rd 10h00 CET) <------

I will clarify this by email. Again, something weird is going on in Codalab about the Detailed Results, which a have zero control about... That is why I changed the way of accessing the metrics.

Posted by: gorka.munoz @ July 3, 2024, 8:16 a.m.
Post in this thread