2023 IEEE GRSS Data Fusion Contest Track 1 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> A letter to participants

Dear participants,

Thanks for your interests in IEEE GRSS Data Fusion Contest 2023 (DFC23). The contest will start on January 3rd, 2023 and your registration requests will only be approved after then.

In order to participate, you need to:
- create an account on Codalab,
- fill out this form in https://dfc.geovisearth.com/en/register,
- and register under the Participate tab.
Your requests will be approved within 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience and may you enjoy the competition.

Posted by: kaycharm @ Dec. 29, 2022, 4:50 p.m.

A kind reminder: the username and email used for codalab registration should be the same as in the form.

Posted by: kaycharm @ Dec. 30, 2022, 6:23 a.m.

Hi, I received an email permission for Track 1 being revoked. Is there any specific reason?

Posted by: ashwini @ Jan. 3, 2023, 8:15 a.m.

@ashwini Thanks for your interest in DFC2023 and your request has been approved. Enjoy the contest please.

Posted by: kaycharm @ Jan. 3, 2023, 9:04 a.m.

Hi! my application was revoked on both track!. the problem could have been
my previous registration at 'geovisearth' had not gone through so I registered there again.
could you look inti this or let me know reason.

Posted by: Sk2023 @ Jan. 4, 2023, 2:06 a.m.

Track1 train.zip is corrupt? I can't unzip it.

Posted by: ShawnDong98 @ Jan. 4, 2023, 2:09 p.m.

@Sk2023 Thanks for your interest in DFC2023. Your requests have been approved and wish you enjoy the competition.

Posted by: kaycharm @ Jan. 5, 2023, 1:34 a.m.

@ShawnDong98 Please download the train.zip again from IEEE Data Port. Maybe some accidents occur during transport. The zip file should be okay since some participants have result submissions.

Posted by: kaycharm @ Jan. 5, 2023, 1:37 a.m.

Could you tell me how to team up with others? I don't know how to add teammates.

Posted by: YifengL @ Jan. 5, 2023, 3:25 a.m.

@YifengL Thanks for your question. Please open your account profile settings, there is a "Team name" field. You can fill this out and click "Save Changes". Then the leaderboard will show you the team name. We recommend putting all your team members' account names under the "Team members" field for each of your profiles.

Posted by: dfc2023.iecas @ Jan. 6, 2023, 3:33 a.m.

My team members also need to register a codalab account and fill out the form in https://dfc.geovisearth.com/en/register ?or just need the team leader to fill in their names in the Team members field on the setting page?

Posted by: hepengfei @ Jan. 8, 2023, 3:42 a.m.

@hepengfei We don't have strict restrictions on this, but we recommend the latter. The point is submit a short description before moving to the next phase. Please refer to the Phases section of the Evaluation page for details.

Posted by: dfc2023.iecas @ Jan. 8, 2023, 2:03 p.m.

We are very sorry about the registration information. When I filled out the form,
Some necessary information was missing, such as occupation, university/colleague, institution and supervisor.
Can we revise our registration information again? Or I can submit a short description with the above missing information before moving to the next phase?

Posted by: Earth_vision_luojia @ Jan. 13, 2023, 2:41 p.m.

@Earth_vision_luojia Send your detailed information like email, occupation, e.t.c., and your issues to the email : chenkq@aircas.ac.cn. We will take care of your situation. And feel free to continue the competition and wish you win a nice achievement.

Posted by: kaycharm @ Jan. 14, 2023, 9:45 a.m.

Hi, I've registered on both CodaLab and geovisearth for a few days but haven't heard back. Could you let me know if there's any problem with my registration?

Posted by: nhonth @ Jan. 16, 2023, 5:38 a.m.

@nhonth Are the email and username the same in codalab and geovisearth. If not, please refill the geovisearth form please. Or you can send your detailed information to chenkq@aircas.ac.cn and we will take care of it. Thanks for your patient.

Posted by: kaycharm @ Jan. 16, 2023, 2:32 p.m.

Hi, I have re-filled the geovisearth form. Could you please check?

Posted by: nhonth @ Jan. 17, 2023, 3:05 p.m.

My teammates and I have registered on both CodaLab and geovisearth form. but we all haven't got any reply email. Is there anything wrong with our registration? Hope for your reply.

Posted by: yangjian @ Jan. 18, 2023, 8:16 a.m.

@nhonth Thanks for your work. We have approved your application.

Posted by: dfc2023.iecas @ Jan. 18, 2023, 1:21 p.m.

@yangjian We have received your application and it has been approved. You are now allowed to participate in the competition. Hope you enjoy the game.

Posted by: dfc2023.iecas @ Jan. 18, 2023, 1:25 p.m.

Our group's twenty-seventh commit status has been 'running' for over two hours.
Is this due to the size of the json file being submitted? (The actual size of this file is 50M, and the compressed size is 28M.)
And can you help us terminate the run? We are afraid of the bad effects of resubmitting.

Posted by: leaves @ Jan. 26, 2023, 12:06 p.m.

Hi, I've registered on both CodaLab and geovisearth for a few days but haven't heard back. Could you approve my application?

Posted by: wangbowangbo @ Jan. 31, 2023, 3:15 a.m.

@wangbowangbo Your request has been approved

Posted by: kaycharm @ Feb. 1, 2023, 11:18 a.m.
Post in this thread